1. Bride + Groom’s Name
Caitlin Elizabeth Marolf and Nathaniel Christopher David Rogers.
2. When is the wedding day?
July 27th, 2019 (this was also bride’s parent’s 45th wedding anniversary).
3. How did you choose your wedding dress?
As the bride, I created an account and saved about 40 styles of dresses that I loved and all came in the same hunter green color and fabric. I then sent my account information to my bridesmaids and they each got to select their favorite from my “hearted” selections. Everyone was so happy and comfortable! The dresses that my girls wore were: 104738, 90199, 126452.
4. How did you feel in your dress?
Since everyone got to pick their own style, all of the girls were comfortable and gorgeous!
5. What made you choose JJsHouse?
I chose JJs house for the amazing selection and pricing as well as the beautiful color options available. It was difficult to find the green I was looking for.
6. What was your favorite moment of the day?
My favorite moment was after our first dance together when we had all of our bridal party join us on the dance floor.
7. Three words that sum up the wedding day?
Elegant, unique, energetic.
8. What’s your best tip for dressing for the big day to share with other brides?
Steam your dress before hair and makeup or your look will wilt!