|Color Chart||Cleaning & Storage||Faqs||Return Policy|
Our Color & Fabric Selection
Discover our Faux Leather Handbag Collection
Handbag Cleaning and Storage
The first step to maintain your bag is to know the material of your clutch or purse.
One should avoid treating this type of handbags with water and scratches on the surface should also be avoided as it exposes the material to further damage.
Suede leather is very sensitive to water and dampness and thus water should not be used to clean this type of handbags.
There are many types of materials used to make this type of handbags. Recent materials include canvas, denim, crepe, silk, lace, flax and cotton. These types of handbags should not be washed directly in water.
The specially treated nylon repels water and is more durable than the other materials since it is light and tough.
The rare precious leather bags should be carefully handled as they are rare to find.
How to clean your bags:
Precaution should be taken to use any detergent to clean the handbags. The detergent has to be tried out on some inconspicuous place of the bag to prove that the detergent won't damage the handbag. The following should be observed when cleaning the handbags.
1. Use a cleaning brush or cotton cloth depending on the texture of the leather to wipe off accumulated dust.
2. Leather handbags should be cleaned using a specialized leather detergent with a soft cloth to avoid scratching the material. The detergent is spread evenly on the bag and the bag is wiped clean.
3. Suede bags can be cleaned using the ordinary erasers for pen and pencil. To clean off the dust, a soft bristle brush can be employed. Accumulated debris should be brushed off lightly by applying an appropriate force that may not damage the suede.
4. Nylon or cloth bags should be cleaned using a damp cloth by dabbing gently at the surface. To clean part of the handbags (except handbags made from silk and satin), you may use a toothbrush combined with mild soap.
5. The washed bags should be dried in a shady place with good ventilation. This is because handbags are highly sensitive to extreme temperatures, which make the bags to fade. Leather is particularly vulnerable since overexposure to sunlight makes the leather brittle and stiff.
6. Decoration covered handbags should be swiped clean separately with a dry cloth after washing.
More Tips of Getting Stains Out of Your Leather Handbag
Different substances can stain the leather handbag and result in permanent damage. This gives advice on how to do away with the stain before it is set permanently. The stain should be treated immediately to obtain the best result. In case the stain does not come out, the handbag should be taken to a leather cleaning professional for:
1. In case of water stains, the bag should be left to dry naturally but away from artificial heat sources. The bag may also be conditioned with a leather conditioner if necessary.
2. For gum, one should put a little ice cubes in a plastic material and use this to rub the gum. The logic is to make the gum hard so that it can't then be removed with ease. If the gum does not come out after this, the gum should be heated using a hairdryer on low setting and rubbed off by a cloth.
3. Salt stains are removed by preparing a solution of vinegar and water (vinegar to water ratio: 3:1)and rubbing the solution on the stain with a cloth.
4. Ink stains are hard to remove and are done away by spraying the ink stain with a small hair spray and wiping it off with a cloth.
5. For the case of discoloration, one should purchase a leather spray which matches with the color of the handbag.
How to store your bags:
1. Hanging on a hook or hanger is not advisable since it can distort the shape of the bag. The handbag should instead be stored in an open basket. The basket should have a clean fabric on the bottom of it.
2. When the bag is not in use, a tissue paper should be stuffed into it so as to maintain its shape and prevent influx of dust.
3. The basket should have a few very small fiber cloths that make the normal maintenance smooth and brighten up the components on the purse without damaging it while wiping off the outside dust.
4. The basket should be kept off the floor to avoid pets like dogs and cats from sleeping in them.
5. They should be kept out of direct sunlight, which may de-shape the bags. Thus, they should be kept in one's closet to make it easy for one to reach them and away from any danger.
6. Any purses that are not often used should be kept in your luggage, which ensures that they are in clean condition and thus no need for dusting them off. To save space, they should be kept in an empty luggage.
How can one enhance the durability of the handbags?
1. Bags of different colors should not be put together to prevent the colors from rubbing off into one another.
2. The bags should be kept dry to prevent them from becoming distorted from dampness.
3. You should not put patent leather bags into plastic or polyester bags since the material may become adhered to the bags.
4. Too many things should not be loaded into the bag as this may alter the shape of the bag or even crack it.
How to take extra-care of the handbag?
One should never leave the handbag unattended irrespective of where one is. This is to safeguard any of your purses from being stolen and eliminate the inconveniences of having to borrow one from a friend. Since it is quite uneasy to dance and socialize with a big purse, one should consider using a wristlet when going out to a bar. Since one cannot trust anybody, one should keep her purse with herself all the time even if one is in a close friend's party. A beautiful designer purse is even much more at risk since people think it has money or others.
Which types of handbags can be used instead of the leather handbags?
Some people cannot afford the leather bags while some hate it because of their hatred against some animals.One should not be worried of this since there are bags made from faux leather, which is a synthetic leather made from plastic. The faux leather has the advantage of being lighter and can be carried around easily. Faux leather is a great alternative to the real genuine leather.
Please keep in mind that all dresses are uniquely made to order to keep costs low for our customers. We also understand that colours on your computer screen can be a little different to how they appear in person. For these reasons, we encourage you to order a Swatch (free shipping) to help you decide.
JJ's House will issue a full refund including shipping for any damaged, defective, or mis-shipped items. If your item arrives damaged or defective, please reach out to Contact Us directly for assistance with processing your return.
FOR ALL STANDARD SIZE DRESSES, SHOES, AND ACCESSORIES:
JJ's House will issue a full refund of the cost of the returned product if you are not satisfied with your item(s). Contact our Customer Service to initiate the return process within 7 days upon receiving your item(s). The item must be returned in its original condition (if eligible per the return policy).
* The item must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged and with the original tags attached. We cannot process the return of any faulty item.
* Original shipping fee & return shipping fee will not be refunded.
* As all items (including standard size) are made-to-order, we cannot afford to accept the ‘buy-many-keep-one’ purchase. Our customer service team may cancel an order believed to have been made with that intention.
FOR ALL CUSTOM SIZE DRESSES:
At JJ's House, we understand that you may want the dress to ideal fit! To help you out, we offer custom sizing on most of our dresses. Custom sizing takes the same amount of time to make and ship to you!
A few things to remember about custom dresses:
Custom dresses are made specifically to the measurements you provide (bust, waist, hips, height, and hollow-to-floor). That means no one else will be able to wear that dress once it's made. Because of this, we are unable to accept any returns on custom dresses. Please double check your measurements and colour choice before ordering.
We understand that sometimes small alterations are needed, we offer limited alterations reimbursement for only our custom sizes. Simply send us a picture of your receipt from the tailor and your order number and we'll do the rest! Yes, it really is that easy!
FOR ALL PRESONALIZED AND PERSONAL CARE ITEMS:
All personalized and personal care items (including earrings, lingerie, swimwear, etc.) are final sale. Due to hygiene issues there are no returns/exchanges.
FOR ALL NAME NECKLACE ITEMS:
All name necklace items cannot be returned, refunded, exchanged unless it is defective or damaged.
We do not offer an exchange service for any products at this time. Because all items are made-to-order, we do not have ready-made dresses or products that can be shipped in exchange for your returned items. You will need to return unwanted items (if eligible per the return policy), and then place a new order for the replacement items. All new orders are subject to the current production period.
HOW TO RETURN
1. Submit a return request at Contact Us to Customer Service within 7 days of receiving your order. Please include the reason for return and photographs for verification.
2. Once we have approved your request, you will be sent a return form which needs to be included with your return. Please send your item(s) using local post within 7 days from receiving the return form.
3. When we receive the returned package, the item(s) will be inspected to ensure it is in the original condition and has the issues stated in the return request.
4. Once confirmed, the refund will be credited back to the original payment method within 10-15 days (the processing time depends on your payment method and bank).
* We reserve the right to refuse the return if received in an unacceptable condition.
* We cannot process any products that are returned without our prior knowledge.
* We are not liable for return item(s) that are lost or damaged, please keep the receipt with tracking information.
All our items are made-to-order, including standard size items, with this in mind, please refer to our cancellation policy below:
• Unpaid orders are automatically cancelled after 5 days.
• Cancel order within 24 hours of payment for a full refund.
• Cancel order 24–72 hours after payment: 80% refund + shipping fee.
• Cancel order 72-120 hours after payment: 50% refund + shipping fee.
• Cancel order > 120 hours after payment: Refund of shipping fee only.
• Once your order is shipped, it cannot be cancelled.
If you would like to cancel your order, please login to My Orders, select the order you need help with, and request cancellation.