|Choosing A Petticoat||Return Policy|
Choosing a Petticoat
A petticoat is basically a wedding requirement which improves the appearance of the bride on her BIG DAY. It is unfortunate that a good number of brides neglect it. A pleasing petticoat indeed adds to the elegance and complete appearance of the gown. Moreover, a royal and classy wedding dress can result from a good petticoat. A petticoat functionally gives the impression of a slender waist by adjusting and holding the wedding dress out in an admirable domed shape. Different petticoats are employed to present different impressions.
Our customers often face the challenge of selecting appropriate petticoats to match their wedding dresses. This article gives hints on how to select a petticoat for a wedding.
The varieties of petticoats in supply include two hoops, three hoops, A-line, three hoops train, two hoops mermaid, four hoops, six hoops, natural puffy, six hoops petticoat with net, slim mermaid and two hoops train. The naturally shaped and the petticoat with hoops are the most common types of petticoats.
The application of naturally shaped petticoat and petticoat with hoops
Nylon is the material that is generally used to make the normally shaped wedding petticoat. The normally shaped petticoat is more suitable than the petticoat with hoops for the tulle organza made wedding dress. Because of the light weight of the material, there is no need of more energy to hold it. The normally shaped petticoat gives a better domed silhouette.
The following are the kinds of wedding dresses that are used with the petticoats with hoops: satin princess gown, gowns with chapel train or royal train, ball gown wedding dress and the gowns with ruffled hemline.
This type of petticoats mostly have two or three hoops with some having trains while some having tulle. The length of the dress and the silhouette of the gown determine the number of hoops. The wedding dress with chapel or royal train is best with the petticoat with train.
The petticoat with hoops is not suitable for the gown made with satin since it makes the gown appear like the A-line style. This is because satin, being a very heavy material, can be held with hoops alone. Provided that the satin material is not intensely thick, then there are two factors of importance to be considered when choosing the petticoat, namely the petticoat must be a tulle petticoat and must have hoops. An increase number of layers of tulle is desirable since it will do away with the shape of the hoops that shows up in the dress.
The bone petticoat is preferred if the wedding dress is of court train or chapel train style or even the tiered style. This is because the bone petticoat creates a gorgeous and perfect style by making the wedding dress more complete and thus portraying a royal vision. The shape of the dress and train are severely affected if the naturally shaped petticoat is used. The weight of the train causes the petticoat to deform.
Gowns with ruffled or crinkled skirt: This sort of gown portrays the impression of slimness and draws people's focus to the waist. A contrasting scenario yields when dresses in completely domed shapes are used. It is because they can better deliver the effects of the creases.
In general, 3 tips can assist you:
Ensure you truly require a petticoat to wear with your wedding dress. This is because most wedding dresses have sewn-in petticoats, thus there is no need of a separate underskirt. If there is a need for an additional skirt, then one can wear another petticoat to make the gown look puffier or fuller.
Picking the petticoat is dictated by the dress design and style. For example the princess-shape wedding dress matches with a petticoat that makes the skirt look big enough to show off the A-line of the dress.
Online purchases provide a wider selections and better deals. This is because online purchases enable one to do price and design comparisons from different shops online.
Finally, we sincerely wish each bridal can find a perfect match petticoat with dress from JJ'sHouse.com.
Please keep in mind that all dresses are uniquely made to order to keep costs low for our customers. We also understand that colours on your computer screen can be a little different to how they appear in person. For these reasons, we encourage you to order a Swatch (free shipping) to help you decide.
JJ's House will issue a full refund including shipping for any damaged, defective, or mis-shipped items. If your item arrives damaged or defective, please reach out to Contact Us directly for assistance with processing your return.
FOR ALL STANDARD SIZE DRESSES, SHOES, AND ACCESSORIES:
JJ's House will issue a full refund of the cost of the returned product if you are not satisfied with your item(s). Contact our Customer Service to initiate the return process within 7 days upon receiving your item(s). The item must be returned in its original condition (if eligible per the return policy).
* The item must be unworn, unwashed, unaltered, undamaged and with the original tags attached. We cannot process the return of any faulty item.
* Original shipping fee & return shipping fee will not be refunded.
* As all items (including standard size) are made-to-order, we cannot afford to accept the ‘buy-many-keep-one’ purchase. Our customer service team may cancel an order believed to have been made with that intention.
FOR ALL CUSTOM SIZE DRESSES:
At JJ's House, we understand that you may want the dress to ideal fit! To help you out, we offer custom sizing on most of our dresses. Custom sizing takes the same amount of time to make and ship to you!
A few things to remember about custom dresses:
Custom dresses are made specifically to the measurements you provide (bust, waist, hips, height, and hollow-to-floor). That means no one else will be able to wear that dress once it's made. Because of this, we are unable to accept any returns on custom dresses. Please double check your measurements and colour choice before ordering.
We understand that sometimes small alterations are needed, we offer limited alterations reimbursement for only our custom sizes. Simply send us a picture of your receipt from the tailor and your order number and we'll do the rest! Yes, it really is that easy!
FOR ALL PRESONALIZED AND PERSONAL CARE ITEMS:
All personalized and personal care items (including earrings, lingerie, swimwear, etc.) are final sale. Due to hygiene issues there are no returns/exchanges.
FOR ALL NAME NECKLACE ITEMS:
All name necklace items cannot be returned, refunded, exchanged unless it is defective or damaged.
We do not offer an exchange service for any products at this time. Because all items are made-to-order, we do not have ready-made dresses or products that can be shipped in exchange for your returned items. You will need to return unwanted items (if eligible per the return policy), and then place a new order for the replacement items. All new orders are subject to the current production period.
HOW TO RETURN
1. Submit a return request at Contact Us to Customer Service within 7 days of receiving your order. Please include the reason for return and photographs for verification.
2. Once we have approved your request, you will be sent a return form which needs to be included with your return. Please send your item(s) using local post within 7 days from receiving the return form.
3. When we receive the returned package, the item(s) will be inspected to ensure it is in the original condition and has the issues stated in the return request.
4. Once confirmed, the refund will be credited back to the original payment method within 10-15 days (the processing time depends on your payment method and bank).
* We reserve the right to refuse the return if received in an unacceptable condition.
* We cannot process any products that are returned without our prior knowledge.
* We are not liable for return item(s) that are lost or damaged, please keep the receipt with tracking information.
All our items are made-to-order, including standard size items, with this in mind, please refer to our cancellation policy below:
• Unpaid orders are automatically cancelled after 5 days.
• Cancel order within 24 hours of payment for a full refund.
• Cancel order 24–72 hours after payment: 80% refund + shipping fee.
• Cancel order 72-120 hours after payment: 50% refund + shipping fee.
• Cancel order > 120 hours after payment: Refund of shipping fee only.
• Once your order is shipped, it cannot be cancelled.
If you would like to cancel your order, please login to My Orders, select the order you need help with, and request cancellation.