Product Reviews: Write a review
The dress took about 3 weeks to come in. Came in a square garment bag. It was just as beautiful as the picture. It has beautiful lace details and a gorgeous lace train with buttons going down your back. A beautiful touch. I was very surprised on the quality. After reading so many reviews I was very nervous. I will say there are some very minor imperfections on lace embellishments that are not sewn completely on. But unless I point them out, you probably would never notice. I would recommend just ordering the size closet to your measurements instead of custom measurements. I paid for custom measurements and the dress is still rather big. I will need to get it altered again before my wedding. The dress did have a weird odor but I purchased a garment bag (035053135) on this website that is breathable and the odor has seem to have gone away. I went to several local places and tried on dresses. When I found one I liked I came to JJshouse website and found the dress that looked closest to the one I loved. I feel very confident in telling anyone to take the chance and order from this website. Prices are unbeatable and for a dress that will only be worn once why pay thousands and big bridal shops. In my photos I'm wearing a petticoat (037005373) from JJshouse too!
I could not have been happier with my purchase from JJS House. I was very skeptical at first - the price was too good to be true! My alternate dress from Allure was around $2500 so I thought, why not?! I'll take a chance on a few hundred dollars instead of a few thousand! I definitely got my money's worth and then some! After trashing my dress by jumping in a creek for post-wedding pictures, I was still able to clean it up and use it as a Halloween costume (to give you an idea of the quality of material). I've recommended JJS House to all of my female friends looking for wedding dresses and will continue to do so. Thank you for making me stunning on my wedding day and keeping me well within budget :* (the husband thanks you also).
I can't emphasise how happy I was with my wedding dress!!
I got so many compliments and everyone thought it was few thousand dollar dress.
Even my dress alteration lady, who used to design and make wedding dresses herself, was impressed with its quality and design.
After I bought this dress online, my now-sister-in-law said I should still try other dresses on just to make sure, which I did. I tried many dresses on and came right back to this one and fell in love with it even more.
I had a veil on, which I bought on this website too, and put a bling on my waist and it was perfect for my perfect day.
Speaking honesty-- this dress turned out to be absolutely perfect for my wedding, but it wasn't without having to fix a few things-- I'll give a few warnings first, then give you some major pros. This was my dress: https://www.jjshouse.com/A-Line-Princess-Sweetheart-Court-Train-Tulle-Lace-Wedding-Dress-002056610-g56610#product_reviews
1. Dress came with some dark brown and some light pink fabric that clearly got caught in the sewing machines and stitched into the lace. There were about 10 spots of this. My tailor was able to easily thread some white thread over it and make these flaws invisible, but this was of course at a cost to me.
2. The buttons on the back were sewn on very crooked, which I had to have removed and resewn by my tailor. This was a slightly more expensive alteration.
3. Many reviews said that the dress came ~1-2" too big even when they did custom measurements. I had custom measurements taken by my tailor, and that thing was SNUG on me when it came and I hadn't gained any weight. Worked out totally fine in the end, but it was definitely NOT loose haha.
4. Keep in mind you'll need to pay to have a tailor put a bussle on the dress-- however, this is still FAR SIGNIFICANTLY CHEAPER than buying a dress even at David's and then having to pay to have it altered.
Some major Pros....
1. Everyone literally thought my dress was a $5k dress from a boutique and will NOT stop commenting on how gorgeous it was.
2. ITS FREAKING CHEAP!!!!!!! Even given the alterations, this cost me way less than an almost identical dress I was looking at at davids. Also, because of all the trouble, JJs gave me a partial refund... if you run into issues, let them know. They were flexible to work with despite the stress of the issues.
3. FAST SHIPPING AND PRODUCTION. This dress got to me in -literally- 8 days. Unbeatable! David's makes you wait upwards of 4 months for your dress that is probably sitting in a warehouse and not custom made.
4. The Custom Sizing. Take advantage of this!!!! Altering the length and seams of a dress is pretty much the most expensive alteration you can have done. Avoiding this with the custom sizing was fantaastic.
5. You're going to look freaking great. This dress is FLATTERING. Despite your size or shape, it gives you a lovely figure, is forgiving at the bottom and comfy to wear so you don't have to feel like you're trapped and can't move your legs on your big day!
I recommend this dress and this site highly. Hope this was useful!
It is as photo! I know it's hard to believe, and you would wonder could it be. It was my first time buying online, as I am in a hurry to do a photo shoot and my actual dress is not arriving till 6 months later. This is brilliant.
The dress is beautiful, was amazed and surprised when I received it! It could've been one of those 1500 dollar dress in store. Nicely made, the cut and style is good. The laces are exactly as the photos!
The only thing is that I would order a smaller size as I have to take it in quite a bit. I'm a US2-4, as advice I ordered a 4 but it was a little loose. Also it's a little bit long, would've been all good if I ordered a smaller size I guess.
Love it! Definitely recommend it. Arrived ahead of time as well!
Amazing and gorgeous dress! Definitely got what I paid for. My dream wedding is coming true thanks to JJSHOUSE!!!! I recommend it!
This dress is everything I ever wanted with a great price!! It has the sweetheart neckline and the the buttons that go all the way down to the bottom, And oh....the train is just GORGEOUS!! There are a couple of strings and tulle that need to be cut, which is fine...it's expected when you expedite the shipping. This dress IS worth buying if you don't want to spend much on a wedding dress.
I will definitely recommend my friends this website. I bought my garter and veil here too. High quality stuff!! And the items ship fast!! So excited for my wedding. You deserve my 5 stars!
Size 8, bust a little bigger than needed. Great dress, thick and full at a cheap cheap price! I love this dress! I got the white one and wore beige heels.
£15.00£9.00 Save £6.00
£24.00£12.00 Save £12.00
£30.00£11.00 Save £18.00
£15.00£8.00 Save £8.00
£34.00£14.00 Save £20.00
£68.00£34.00 Save £34.00
£24.00£12.00 Save £12.00
£51.00£27.00 Save £24.00
£25.00£13.00 Save £13.00
£36.00£18.00 Save £18.00
£34.00£17.00 Save £17.00
£37.00£19.00 Save £19.00
£126.00£63.00 Save £63.00