Ball-Gown Scoop Neck Cathedral Train Tulle Wedding Dress With Beading Appliques Lace Sequins #56486
Most beautiful dress, great quality with reasonable price, excellent customer service and faster delivery than expected. Very trustable online shop to purchase wedding items. I will definitely order more products for my wedding and I have and will recommend it to my friends.
Material is high quality and it looks the same as you can see on the photos. I ordered the same color dress and it looks very natural on the skin.
The dress comes inside out – this way the delicate parts are being protected. It is necessary to steam the dress before the wedding day - I found this information from a Youtube video of JJsHouse, the link is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jlfF3AE_Dc
The selection of wedding dresses in this particular shop is amazing. Before I always thought that it is a difficult mission to find the dress, but in here I actually found quite many dresses I loved and it took me a while to choose the one and only.
For those, who order from Estonia:
Soovitan osta pulmakleidi ja muud tooted just JJsHouse lehelt - oma kogemuse põhjal võin öelda, et tooted on heast kvaliteedist, klienditeenindus on suurepärane ja kättesaamine on kiire :)
When i first heard about JJ House i was a little worried buying a dress online but i gave it a go and i am so glad i did !. This dress was simply beautiful. The dress took around 6 weeks, this was to make, ship and receive to Sydney Australia ( perfection takes time!) i ordered this dress custom size and it come spot on with no hassle at all. i would most certainly recommend JJ House to any bride not wanting to pay a fortune for a dress, this dress was high quality material and was made with care, it did not look cheap or tacky!.
JJ House was great with communication and always willing to help when i contacted them either via email or chat hassle free!. To any one wanting to purchase from JJ House i highly recommend you do .
This dress is everything I dreamed it would be and more. The detail work on it is incredible, and I am so in love with it. I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day in August.
Things I loved:
- The train is LOOOOOOOOONG. When they said cathedral, they mean you'll need a cathedral to get married in just because of the train hahaha! Just kidding, but you can see how long it is from my photos.
- The lace detail on the bottom of the skirt is exquisite. Just amazing, and I am so happy it turned out so well.
- The lace cap straps fit me where other dresses didn't, and won't have to be altered too much. It also provides needed modesty and makes me feel beautiful without worrying that I'm going to fall out of a strapless gown.
Things I wish had been different:
- The beaded belt in the picture is very dark, but as you can see from my photo, it's actually silver. Not the biggest deal in the world, as I can make do with it. Just so you all know, it's silver, not black as the main photo shows.
- Some of the hand sewing is a little sloppy and will need to be done again. The beaded belt is loose in a few places, and there are several places where the lace appliqués are coming away due to poor sewing. All fixable of course, so again, just a forewarning...
- The skirt is much more A-Line than I anticipated. The model is definitely wearing a petticoat, which I would recommend in some situations. Mine is going to be worn without a petticoat, as it would pouf out at the wrong location if I did.
- Be aware that the sizing may be off slightly. I ordered mine in my correct measurements and it's a tad bit too big. Again, nothing I can't work with, so take it as a caution.
Overall, this dress is everything I dreamed it would be and more. I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day and I can't wait to see my fiancee's reaction when he sees me in it!!
Es hermoso. I love it me siento like a princesses....better than I thought. No puedo parar de verlo es simple mente hermoso y perfecto justo a mi medida.
Love the dress